Job Description Overview:
We seek an entry level A&R Assistant to play a key role in ensuring the A&R team is organized and effective. A strong candidate will be versatile, and enjoy projects like: managing databases, event planning, and coordinating projects across the organization. The varied role will allow the A&R Assistant to gain exposure to, and develop an array of professional skills in the educational non-profit sector, with specific experience toward a career in admissions and recruitment. This position is a key support within a team of four led by the Director of Recruitment and Admissions.
- Learn and utilize Salesforce, the software we use for data collection
- Run Salesforce reports, create dashboards, and regularly interact with data
- Utilize technology to meet Admissions and Recruitment needs
- Proficiency in Excel a plus
- Serve as a primary point person for email inquiries from all applicants
- Support and troubleshoot applications.
- Collect, maintain, and organize applicant documents
- Schedule interviews for recruitment and admissions cycle
Organization and Event planning
- Support the execution and planning of admission and recruitment events
- Create and maintain annual department workflow and project plans
- Collaborate with all departments across MƒA to ensure programmatic efficacy
- Support various and regular projects as assigned
- Ability to maintain a clear and professional communicative style
- A self-starter who positively contributes to a learning culture and collaborative team spirit
- A genuine desire to learn about admissions recruitment, within an educational non-profit.
- Highly organized
Please send resume, salary requirements, and a cover letter explaining interest and qualifications to email@example.com. Resume sent in without a cover letter, will not be reviewed. Salary is commensurate with experience and comes with an excellent benefits package. MƒA actively seeks to hire and maintain a diverse staff of dedicated professionals.