Thank you for your interest in learning more about MƒA, our teachers, and our fellowship model. Here you can find media contacts, featured news, and downloadable documents and imagery.
Director of Communications & Marketing
Senior PR & Communications Associate
- Find MƒA’s latest press releases here.
- Read the latest news about MƒA and our teachers here.
- Learn more about the MƒA fellowship model here.
MƒA Teacher Voices and Thought Leaders
More than 1,000 MƒA teachers are changing the landscape of mathematics and science teaching and learning in this country. As a community, MƒA teachers have inspiring stories to tell about the work they do and the impact they have on more than 110,000 students.
Read our MƒA Teacher Voices.
MƒA creates a community of exceptional teachers and works to make the profession attractive and sustainable. The MƒA leadership team advocates for Master Teacher Programs across the country to recognize excellent teachers, elevate the profession, and keep great teachers in the classroom.
John Ewing, MƒA President
- Read an op-ed by John Ewing, “Driven by Data”
Megan Roberts, MƒA Executive Director
- Read an op-ed by Megan Roberts, “Professional Development Through the Lens of Language and Technology”
Images and Video
- Download the MƒA logo here.
- MƒA is dedicated to inspiring great teachers to stay in the classroom. Here MƒA teachers share why they stay. #WhyIStay
- We’re working to change the way we talk about the teaching profession. Explore what we think it means to be #JustATeacher.
- Hear from MƒA teachers about the power of our community.